My History

Thursday, December 4, 2008

After leaving the Lewis home we set out for my Aunt Shirleys. We came just as everyone was leaving, but still had a nice little visit. Alaster was tired and just wanted to shed his pants and eat as many cheetos as possible. He had done a good job all day so I let him. It was Thanksgiving after all.

As we drove home that night Corey and I were so happy. What a wonderful day we had. That night we snuggled up and watched a Christmas Story. The same way I used to end most Thanksgivings at my home growing up. It was such a lovely day. We wish we could have seen ALL our family, but we thought about you and we hope your Thanksgiving was as great as ours!

1 comment:

Cal and Whit said...

ok. So, I have probably commented on each and every Thanksgiving post, alright, I think I ACTUALLY have. This one though, almost takes the cake. Thinking of Aly running into the room with out his pants on holding up his arms and yelling, was priceless. I think it is actually how most of us felt after our big Thanksiving dinners. It was adorable!