We had a blast at the Larsens as usual. A lot of people were able to come as you can see. I didn't get any pics of the Whitlark crew though! Wil and Tabby were able to come which was nice. We haven't seen them since their wedding! We had a lovely dinner and dessert, then we did a white elephant gift exchange, and just hung out. After a while the karaoke machine got brought out. Kyle was reading a list of song titles and when I heard him say "Earl had to die." I knew I was going to be up at the mike. Thankfully my girls (Nat, Aerika, and Alise) came with me. It wouldn't have been right to do it without them. That song brings back happy memories of living with them. Next the boys got up and did "Bohemian Rhapsody." It was high quality entertainment I tell you what. We stayed later after everyone else had left (it started snowing and safety became a concern... but not for us because we live closer) and just had a chance to talk to the Larsen clan.

2 comments:
First of all, is pluffies a word (is that a Junie B word?) I love it. I may adopt that word and add it to my vocabulary. Secondly, love the apron! Good pick Whitney! Thirdly, it looks like you guys had such a wonderful Christmas! I really can't wait until Jocelyn can get so excited about it like I used to when I was a kid. We need to get together sometime this century...
ASH you are BOMB and the family historian. WHAT WOULD we do without you and your blog and your lists and SO FUN!!! love aunt deedee
Post a Comment