Last Activity: Make your own Squidward (octopus)
This was my first little kids party I have ever thrown... Note to Self for Future Parties: Choose wisely when considering doing a craft. All glitter jars with no top which helps dispense the glitter should be avoided and Puffy paints are NOT a good idea for children under 3.
The finished product:
Anna's Octopus had a sad face because Squidword is always so grumpy!
I thought we would barely be able to fit everything I had planned in our hour and a half time frame but we had 20 minutes to spare in which the kids just played like crazy. Corey blew them up some more balloons and I think we could have had a successful party with just that as the only activity. Kids really don't need much to be happy do they?
3 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!! You have NO idea what Spongebob FANATICS we are at our house (what happened to my fabulous days?) !!! The party looks fantastic with such FUN ideas!! My favorite picture is the dance kiddo (CUTE) and I LOVE Aly in the last picture, he makes me giggle. Way to par-tay, mom!
So fun, Ash! Some good ideas which I appreciate because Sam's bday is coming up and he,too, wants a friend part this time. It should be fun!
What a fun Mom and Dad and what a fun party!
Post a Comment