My History

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Pictures from the Hunt... also Saturday evening... also provided by Gram and Grampa.
Can I just take a moment to tell you how much Corey and I are loving the age that our boys are at? It's my blog so yes I think I shall. When I told Jack in the car that morning what we were going to be doing in the evening his response just made my heart melt. He was so excited and said things like "That is a great idea!" and "Yes! We should do that!" I love that they are so easy to please and that they will get excited about things that we want them too.
Notice how nice and sweaty they are in the bottom middle picture. After they opened their baskets they were running and running around playing with everything they got which would have been a full and delightful evening on it's own but then we added a hunt which brought their excitement to the brink and then they found out candy that I was going to let them eat was in the eggs! Oh man!
Jack was so all over the place and happy that he just didn't know what to do with himself. I've never seen him be so zippy as when he was looking for those eggs. At first he was greedy but then with some gentle remiders he was overly generous and happy with Alaster getting eggs too. "Here Aly! Have ALL the spiderman eggs!!!" with a big zippy grin on his face.

No comments: