
I thought I should do a little spot about Jack's baby Paul. This week particularly he has been rather attached to him. I think it's so sweet that he does all the things with Paul that I do with Alaster. He gives him baths, rocks him, gives him hugs and kisses, he talks to him the way I talk to Alaster, and of course there is lots of snuggling. Corey would say I'm not telling the entire truth if I didn't also mention that occasionally he takes his anger out on Paul. Also sometimes he gets careless, like the time Paul got tossed off of our balcony. But don't worry he is always very apologetic, and they make up in the end. Jack truly is all boy through and through when it comes to the things he loves. Some may think that Paul is the exception, but I think that it means he is a great big brother now, and that someday he will be a wonderful daddy!
1 comment:
That is the sweetest thing I think I've ever seen! I think Parker is getting to where he needs a baby of his own too....
Post a Comment