Then then on Saturday the boys and I headed to Orem to visit my dear friend Katie at her mom's house. I just love that girl. It's so nice to go and visit her home in Orem too. It's the only place I can really go to now that feels like a return to my childhood... that going home feeling... you know? I have such happy memories of being in that home.
We chatted all morning long and let the boys just wander and play. Her dad and husband were sweet to indulge Jack in the things they were doing... he got to rake leaves and fix a fishing pole. Alaster was very interested in Bell (their dog) and mostly followed her around.
I love talking to Katie. Everytime we talk I learn something new or have a new goal of how I can be a better person, mother, etc. Plus we have a lot of fun together. Oh how I wish our dreams of being next door neighbors on a two house street would have come true!
This is Jack with Katies oldest (Parker). Sad that this is the only picture I could post. I got one of me and Kate, but I am too vain to post it. My face looked really awful.




2 comments:
very, very cute tree! Don't you just love having Christmas stuff up? It feels so homey!!!
We had so much fun playing with you guys too! The only thing that could have made the day better was if we had had time to watch "Good Burger" and make cookie dough. I don't think the kids would have like that much though....
Post a Comment