My History

Thursday, December 4, 2008

I had to sepia this picture because my face was seriously struggling that day... the whole weekend come to think of it. Could not take a good picture to save my life.


Meet the Lewis girls:



Audrey, Mommy Lewis (MaryLynn), Whitney, and Hillary. Cute group huh?!?



I loved spending some good quality time with my man. It was so good to get some time in before the final push this semester... it's only been a week since Thanksgiving, but already this feels like so long ago.

1 comment:

Cal and Whit said...

I LOVE that family pic of you guys! Can I have one? It is adorable! Also, maybe you should have put ours in sepia tones too?! My face is about the same color as the couch! Lovely...
That pic of you and Corey at the end is very cute! What a darling couple with such darling babies!