My History

Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Lewis home is such a wonderful place. It is so warm and you can just feel what a good family they are when you go there.
The boys love a visit to the Lewis home. Why? Because they have a leaf blower, AND a weedwacker, AND... GET THIS: A MOTORCYCLE!!! AND they let you play with them!!! Okay maybe that's just Jack's reasons. Jack and Alaster can agree though that love the attention they get from ALLmembers of the family. Jack especially thinks that Whitney's dad "A-loo-ee," is cool (it's his motorcycle after all).

I love this picture I got of Whit attacking Jack with a fit of kisses:




Such a good Aunty. Poor Hill tried and tried to get a good shot of Aly. I even tried to help her out, but they were all duds. He was too busy for picture taking.

Cal and Jack doing some investigations:



MaryLynn and co. cooked up an amazing meal. So yummy!!! Corey's cranberry sauce was also a hit!

1 comment:

Cal and Whit said...

Such cute pictures! I love your Thanksiving posts! They are darling, and your words are so sweet about my family! Thanks.