That picture is a little shocking to see when you first log on to my blog eh? Ah well. I wanted to take a picture of Aly's teeth at this stage, and don't worry... we don't call him gappy... I just thought it would make a good title. Corey gave ME a new nickname this week though :) "Granola." Has a nice ring to it huh? It makes us both laugh. (He was being endearing not mean)
Okay this shot (really this whole post) is for me so I never forget. I let Jack rent a "Justice League," cartoon from the Library. It has Batman, Superman, WonderWoman, the Flash, etc. in it so he is a major fan. He finds the intro music inspiring. He hums it out SO seriously with a "we are really saving the world today," kind of look on his face. This is the first shot in the intro and all the characters are walking up... so Jack a.k.a. the green lantern is also walking up.
Then they show each of the characters doing something cool. Jack punches, runs, flies etc. with them all while humming that thrilling music in the background.
I cannot help but stop whatever I am doing to watch. I am OH SO CAREFUL never to laugh in his presence while he does this. He looks at me sometimes and I know that if I ever let him think that I think it's cute or funny he will be embarassed and never let me see it again, so I put on this serious face too, and kind of nod my head like "Wow. These guys put their life on the line every day... that's deep."
I get such a kick out of it. It makes all the fights to put him in normal clothes when we go out in public worth it.


2 comments:
I LOVE THE TITLE OF THE BLOG POST
You are the awesomest mom!!!!
I think those 2 little boys have the best mama'
You are my new hero Ash.
Love aunt deedee
Ashlee- I got a blog, since you requested to read mine :) cacho-de-pan.blogspot.com
Post a Comment