We've been getting a little flack about Aly's verbal communication skills so we thought we'd provide the world with an Aly to English dictionary. It's not that hard people. We totally get him.
Owwwooff - Meow
ffooff fff - Ruff Ruff
ha ha - Monkey sound
Booo - Moo
Caa Caa - Quack Quack
Kcaaaghhh - Lion sound
(that one is hard to spell out... it actually sounds like a little lion trying to raar!)
(that one is hard to spell out... it actually sounds like a little lion trying to raar!)
Daaa Daaaa!!! - Daddy
Da Daaa!!! - Batman
(he uses the correct cadence and stress on the syllables for that one... plus he says it REALLY loud)
Da Daaa!!! - Superman
Glegh Glegh - Spongebob
Oww - Down
Waaa - Water
uh!!! - I want that
uh? - over there?
uh? - who me?
uh? - what's that?
uh? - Can I have some?
uh? - You're telling me no? I don't understand.
uh? - Answer to any question ie. "Aly where's your nose?" He points to noise and says "uh?"
AHHHHHH! - I'm hungry!
AHHHHHH! - I want mommy not daddy!
AHHHHH! - Jack hit me in the face with something.
AHHHHH! - I have to toot so bad!
OOOOVV!!! (in pathetic, exaggerated tone with lips protruding as far as he can stick them out) - Feel sorry for me!
OOOOVV!!!- Give me what I want!
OOOOVV!!! - But I'm just a baby!
MMMMM - Good food mommy!
MMMMM - I love you.
Well we hope you found that helpful. Alaster sends you all a love... MMMMM.

5 comments:
That's hilarious!! what a cutie!
NOW THAT YOU HAVE PROVIDED AN ALY DICTIONARY
YOU ARE PROFESSIONAL INTERPTER!!!
HAHAHHAHA
I love the Sponge Bob one. Ricky refuses to say it right. It goes like this:
Me: Spppooongggge (pronouncing words slowly and clearly)
Ricky: Sponge
Me: Bboooobbb
Ricky: Bob
Me: Squuuuuuaarrre
Ricky: Square
Me: Paaaannttsss
Ricky: Pants
Me: Spone Bob Square Pants!
Ricky: Fom Fom Pants!!
I love it! He is so absolutely adorable, and so are his words!
Ashlee, you are the cutest blogger ever....if only I were as good as you at blogging :) If I ever need a smile I just go to your blog.
Post a Comment