My History

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Drastic

This is what I looked like yesterday:

This is what I look like today:


Why?
Because you only live once, and because Corey dared me to.
Was I scared?
You Betcha, I had a lot of valid concerns about going SO SHORT:
#1 Let's face it: my chest is flat enough that if I wore the wrong thing I could be mistaken for a boy.
#2: my ears are pretty big, and I could look like Dumbo about to take flight...
But I did it anyway.
And I'm glad.
Thanks Corey.

8 comments:

deemom said...

WOW WHEN DOES YOUR MODELING CAREER START!!!
That is so AWESOME ASH!!

Cal and Whit said...

Oh My goodness it is adorable! You look beautiful! I really like it. If you think you don't have the chest or the ears, well you have the neck, the clavical and the face shape to pull off that darling hair do. Love it!

Hannah said...

CA-YUTE! I love it, Ashlee! It gives you a whole new vibe! And I wanted to post on your previous post....Aly in the fruit bowl CRACKED me up! what a cutie!

Christie Jane said...

You look gorgeous. I love it!

Amberlin Gefrom said...

I really like it! Good move! and um hello when do we get a frontal face shot??

coryshay said...

wow! I love it! I still can't believe you did it though! You always talk about how it scares you to cut your hair because it grows so slow! LOOKS GREAT!

Karen said...

I totally agree with Whit you have the perfect face for short hair. I did the same thing once and to be honest I wanted to kill myself...but at least I did it and that's all that matters.Good job!

3+Love~aki=Us said...

Drastic? YES. Absolutely adorable and VERY fun?!? YES+100!!! I just LOVE it!! How EASY too! I just cut my hair too, but I have to say..I'm not as bold and dare deviley as you!

~Caroline

p.s. Thnx for you sweet comment the other day. =) We are hoping to make the reunion and it'll be fun to see you there!