My History

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sweaty

Sweaty Heads and Red Cheeks are an indication of two little boys who are having a crazy good time together.

I snapped these last night of Aly after the couch races portion of the evening when it was time to get PJ's on. It's hard to get Aly in PJ's when he's hyper. Really hard. Much laughing and jumping and running away and flopping to and fro because it's so fun to make mommy laugh and be frustrated at the same time. His hair was super cool looking after I yanked his shirt off. The pics don't do it justice.
After I took this picture he started rolling and rolling relentlessly all over the living room floor. His portly figure looks so funny when he does that and he had Jack and I laughing harder than I think I have laughed in at least two months.
That crazy baby provides some great comic relief around here.
Jack was on the defensive when I took this shot... I'm not sure what he thought I was about to do to him... I'm not daddy after all...

He was so wound up that even though he was in bed promptly at 8:15 he didn't fall asleep until 10:00.
I love my sweaty, red faced, crazy boys. I think I would die if my kids were boring.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how many posts I have missed. I have really fallen behind. I enjoy reading yours so much and get such a kick out of your kids. Thanks for stopping by the other day. We must do it again.

Anonymous said...

For some reason it says I am Jessica but that last post was Autumn.

deemom said...

Watching my grown boys do silly things together is still one of the great luxuries of life. SO MANY fond memories of my boys. LOVE THE POSTS!!!!
love aunt deedee

Cal and Whit said...

Cute sweaty boys!