My History

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Fun in the Sun

Cindy got the boys this cute pool for some fun in the sun. These pictures are pre-hair cuts when we first got here.
They used it a lot the first week and a half, but since then it has been unseasonably cool.
We've been hovering in the high 70's - low 80's.
It's been awesome!
Trips to the park and walks in the evening have been so lovely. The humidity hasn't been too bad either. Plus we've had lots of rain. Ed assures me this is not typical mid-July-Illinois weather. We'll take it as long as we can get it!

3 comments:

coryshay said...

I have not been very good about keeping up with all your rapid-fire posting lately, but I just looked at all of them today! It looks like you are having so much fun out there, and I am so happy for you! Is Corey excited to start the next chapter of his life? When does school start? Any luck finding a job? We've been praying for you! :)

Utah Dancer said...

So many cute photos! Your little guys are really something! I am so glad to see that you are enjoying your new hometown!

Cal and Whit said...

How fun! Those boys look adorable in their swimming suits!