My History

Monday, July 20, 2009

SO Jack

These Oh-So-Jack pictures were taken by Whitney's cell phone when Corey and I were at Primary Children's with Alaster.
He obviously had a good time... as he always does with those two.
They took him for a trip to the Park and to see Up.
It was really funny to talk to Jack about that movie. It apparently made him pretty nervous.
Corey and I haven't seen him yet but we can't imagine what in the world would scare him if Voldemort (yes I am a horrible parent... he has watched the scary parts of some of those movies) doesn't ruffle his feathers at all.
Despite not being head-over-heels about the movie he still had a great time. It was so great of them to help us out so Corey could be at the hospital with us.
Thanks again guys!

1 comment:

Cal and Whit said...

Ha ha! I can just hear him while we were taking these pictures! We love that boy!