My History

Sunday, October 18, 2009


I'm ashamed at myself for not getting more pictures of the general splendor

Bridgeton felt quite large compared to rockville, and besides all the folks out being street vendors there were all kinds of permanent country shops.

The only picture I took of a product was the bottle caps above. They were my favorite.

And I know what you're thinking... "Did I read that sign right? Are they real frog legs? Surely they can't mean it!" Oh yes they do. Apparently Cindy's mom was quite a fan...

Zabelle's won my vote for brightest sign. Very Coney Island-ish don't you think?

After Bridgeton we called it a day... Corey was in serious need of some sleep before going back to work that night. We could have gone to more locations, but we had so much fun at the ones we did get to.
It was such a lovely day.
We enjoyed our company, the small town charm, and the picturesque midwestern autumn landscape. More than anything I loved participating in a part of Corey's personal history... something I know he loves so much.

No comments: