is what we have been laughing about and dancing to around here this morning.
While dancin' I recall when I first heard this song.
I was a lanky twelve year old and my best friend and I were at a BYU dormitory for a session of Girls Academy (EFY for 12-13 year olds)
I remember laughing so hard I thought I would die.
Something that happened frequently in those days.
I also recall a quite embarrassing story about said best friend...
involving a really tall pole, some boys we thought were pretty cute, and a bruise that lasted for weeks and weeks...
but as she is still my dear, dear friend and I know she reads this blog I choose not to publicly air that story.
But I'm thinking about it KATE.
And I'm laughing.
3 comments:
How funny is that?? Just this last weekend I was at my mom's and I found all of my pictures from that week! Good, good times.
I also think that it's maybe not such a big secret anymore that I'm the world's biggest klutz!
Thanks for the laugh.
Funny Post! also...Cute, cute blog look! I love it!
I love your new blog look! Miss you!
Post a Comment