On Friday Corey and I loaded the kids in the car to set off for Indiana. A quick stop to meet the rest of our party at Gram and Grampa's house and off we went.
The Covered Bridge Festival is a Burton Family tradition... one that Corey has missed and talked about every Autumn since I have known him.
Several of these antique covered bridges (pictured above) dot the landscape in Indiana. During the festival you drive from bridge to bridge ... sometimes actually driving through, other times you take it at a walk. At the bridges set in or near towns and villages people come from all around to bring their crafts, food, music etc. to display and sell at these friendly small towns.
A true mid-western tradition.
Since I loaded a bagillion pictures I'll keep the commentary to a minimum... if you get bored at least scroll till you see the pumpkin picture. It's my fave!
First stop for us:
Billie Creek Village


3 comments:
This all looks SO gorgeous!! I want to go!
PS: How do you get your pictures to post so big?
This is DREAMY!
Wow you took a TON of pretty pictures! It looks like so much fun too.
Post a Comment