Two things I want you to notice about these pictures.
A: (somewhat obviously) The Underpants! Not fully trained yet but he has successfully been on the potty many times for both bodily functions. The day he wore these we went to the store and stocked up on all the essentials of potty training. After one full day of REALLY doing it, not just messing around we decided he wasn't fully ready. When Corey got home from studying at the library he asked Aly about it. All the dejected Aly said was "I pee a Diego." (he chose the nickelodeon underpants pack because of Spongebob) He's never watched that show but apparently he still felt bad about it.
B: See the finger in the button? That's his comfort thing. Shirt goes up and finger or thumb goes in. He pokes it in and out repeatedly to the point of making it raw.
I brush them first, then he sits on a stool and does it again to make sure I didn't miss any spots.
Since moving to our new apartment he has graduated from a crib to a toddler bed! It was SO refreshingly easy! Only 2 days with a few minor issues.
ps- I LOVE those PJ's on him.
And one last thing:
He still loves COWS!!!

2 comments:
Awww.....I'm in love. And I totally know what you mean about the "charmer" thing. I think Aly and Drew are a lot alike. Is it a second child thing? Drew gives the very best kisses and hugs ever. Like the pull you in and never let go kind. I rather enjoy them.
It's funny how they play the, "I'm just a baby! I didn't do anything" card. Brandon is convinced that Parker never did that, and therefore that Drew is the naughtier child. I told him he just doesn't remember. I think I'm really going to miss this stage. I wish our boys were closer and could be little friends! Someday....(sigh)
OH ASH that was the best post EVER ABOUT MR. ALY. HE IS THE 2nd most adorable 2 year old. (of course there is Zachary) BUT his g-aunt deedee loves him delicious. HE is missed terribly as you all are. Love aunt deedee
Post a Comment