My History

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Do you see how his tongue is in this one? He makes the "Sssss." so complicated in that little mouth of his! With this sound and other sounds he really makes his mouth work!
We'll use the above picture for a bunch of random things that didn't have any pics to go with them.
A: One day he was playing with Jack on Jack's bed. Jack started falling off and he yelled "Aly! HELP me!" Aly got the most determined look on his face and completely caught Jack and I off guard when he said in a most determined voice: "A pants off? Okay!" and started to yank off (the now hysterically laughing) Jack's pants. Corey and I had a good laugh about that one when he came home.
B: Aly is two. "And he's doing it well!" as Cindy says. We've definitely hit the "I'm two and I want to do things MY way now!" Stage. Also... he's quite possibly the loudest two year old ever. Also... Rom and Hee Haw have dubbed him "The destroyer." Also... we still love him lots.
Aly is getting better at doing quite activities on his own for long periods of time. He loves puzzles, drawing, and playing with cars or trains. Alaster also loves to READ!!! Usually though I guess that is with people, not alone. He says to me "A read books mommy!" about 30 times a day.

No comments: