Okay.
I was going to make this a picture-only post... but it seems I am incapable of restraining myself.
Cindy treated the boys and I sometime in October... can't remember the exact day... to a morning trip to The Great Pumpkin Patch in Amish Country.
It was pretty. Oh it was so pretty.
The reason this particular pumpkin patch is famous is for it's many varieties of curcurbita's (look it up I'm not just making words up here). I don't know how they got them all exactly but they were from all around the globe... Brazil, Japan, Australia... all over the place! I've never seen such exotic squashes! The displays were great too, and I really only captured a few. The place is ginormous. So... enjoy. I'll try not to interject too much... only when truly necessary.
Oh!
Like to tell you that Cindy got me a spaghetti squash here.
OH! It was delicious! I am totally addicted! I don't remember the last time I really craved something... like wow... I want to cry I want that so bad... but I am craving spaghetti squash almost daily now.
Okay now I'm done.
Enjoy the pictures!
2 comments:
ooook, I soooo covet you right now. I want to be at this place! Oh and we're addicted to acorn squash and zucchini. I haven't tried the spaghetti squash yet but you kind of made me want some! Miss you guys!
That looks so deliciously rural! I wish I was there to enjoy fall with you where there are wide open spaces! Ours are rapidly diminishing and it makes me sad. Although I've never thought of myself as a country girl, I just need some space sometimes and something to remind me that we live in a beautiful world! Thanks for taking me there! I have wanted to try spaghetti squash, but last time I did anything with Squash it was hideously disastrous. Will you post a tutorial or something for us who don't get squash?
Post a Comment