My History

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The cafe was pretty cute. I thought it was cool that they made and sold gingerbread cookies just like that. Some cute teenage girl... probably a Hardy cousin... standing there decorating. Not just some cookie out of a box. Of course I don't think she painted those reindeer cookies... but that's beside the point.

Can you picture us rocking in these same chairs 70 years from now?

I can.

Hopefully by then I will have learned how to be photogenic. This is the best picture of me in a long time. Pretty pathetic huh?
We didn't do the corn maze but the boys wanted to climb the watch tower anyhow so we did it on our way out.

Goodbye Reindeers! Good luck tomorrow night! We'll be thinking of you!

2 comments:

katers said...

So cute. That looks like a lot of fun. But I have to say, I'm pretty sure I could not eat a cookie with a reindeer on it. Reindeer shaped, yes, but an actual pictured hairy snouty reindeer, no thanks. Cute though!

I hope you have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

coryshay said...

It DID look deliciously rural!! What fun things you and your boys are doing out there!! I hope Santa made it to your house! Cory gave me the Amazon Kindle for Christmas and so I promptly downloaded all the Anne books. I've been wanting to read them all since your Anne post. Can't wait!!