My History

Wednesday, December 23, 2009


Can you feel the cool, fresh air on your face as you look at that picture? Jack was having so much fun trouncing around on the big hay-rolls (there's probably a more technical term for what those are) that I had to join him. We took off and started running until we hit the Christmas Tree forest... I thought of how "deliciously rural," (Shayla's description of our new home) it all was.


Then it was our turn to go meet the reindeer.
Facts:
The Hardy's have 17 reindeer and 8 were born this year. (don't quote me on the baby #- but I know the total # is correct)
Reindeer grow new sets of horns each year! Can you imagine doing that? Weird.
Reindeer make a clicking sound when they walk. Something to do with a tendon at their heels.
I can't remember the dogs name... but he belongs to the Ranch. Isn't he a perfect ranch dog? He so totally belongs there.

No comments: