My History

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Hardy Reindeer Ranch

The weekend of Thanksgiving Ed and Cindy helped us jump-start the Christmas season with a trip to the Hardy's Reindeer Ranch. Family owned and operated this little gem is only a few minutes from where we live.

The main building that you see above is also a shop. The boys played a nice game of chess and we all had a good time looking around at the very unique things for sale. Such cool things! Have you ever seen a snowshoe wall sconce? I have. They also had a selection of vintage Christmas pictures and buckets that were to die for. They had the chess set, an old wood burning heater (like Grandma and PaPa had in their old house), lots of decorated trees and the like. Such a fun store to poke around in. I took a picture looking up to the second floor because the boys had fun watching the train that went along the track up there.

While we waited for our reindeer tour to start we played in the sand pits and in the yard.


Reindeer tire swing=coolest tire swing I ever saw. Jack is really proud of his hanging abilites by the by. Doesn't do anything but hang there, but he's really proud of it.
Keep Scrolling... this is a multi-post post :)

1 comment:

Cal and Whit said...

Oh My goodness! It looks even more magical than I imagined! And that one with Alaster, how hilarious! Your boys looked liked they were just eating it up, and the chess picture is absolutely adorable! We love that one. Also, I Love the one of you and Corey. It is so cute!