My History

Friday, February 5, 2010

That Hair

To the tune of the Primary Song "Fun to do," Sing Cheerily with me now:
Waking up is hard to do
hard to do
hard to do
Waking up is hard to do
to do
to do
to do.


Don't you love that hair?
It's Corey's absolute favorite.
He plays and plays with it.
The last time I cut it I broke Corey's heart a little bit and he made me promise not to do it again.
He was sad for days.
It just wasn't Alaster without the hair...
(Pictures taken the morning after Christmas... or was it New Years? We sure had a lot of fun on both. The guy was so WORN OUT he woke up still exhausted)

7 comments:

Pokemon said...

Now that is a wonderful :) case if bed-head.

Hannah said...

Oh, I love these pictures! It makes me want to squeeze him....what a cutie!

VoLLeYbaLL gIrL said...

Oh Ash I love these boys and your family. I miss you guys and hope that all is well with you. Its great blogging I really do like it :)

deemom said...

it looks like PLAYABLE HAIR. Silky and smooth and just the right color.

Cal and Whit said...

oh my goodness! Cal and I just loved those pics!! That first one of him looking all tired and just woken up and the next one where he looks a bit shy...man we miss those boys! What darling hair on a darling head! I love that Corey loves it so much!

Utah Dancer said...

so cute!!! he is a heart breaker!!

coryshay said...

that is awesome! Love it!