My History

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Morning Notes

One night this week I carefully prepared our meal and shopping list right before going to bed.
When Corey came home from work he saw it sitting ready-to-go on our kitchen counter and decided to add a few items... something he does on occasion.
This weeks additions: Chicken, Cheese, Tortillas, Pizza Sauce, Top Hat, Tap Shoes, Gun (Big One), Soda, Boxing Gloves, and Leg Wax.
Walmart was out of Top Hats this week sorry sweetie!
This week he also left an additional note:
(You got me sick. Just couldn't keep your hands off. THANKS A LOT)
Can I help it if I need extra love when I'm infirm? He gave the love quite willingly... don't be fooled.
It's so nice to start the day off with a little laugh courtesy of my Honey.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

How CUTE is that?!

Amberlin Gefrom said...

haha thats so funny. That usually happens when Paul and I are shopping..stuff just happens to jump into the cart and we are completely baffled as to how it got in there.

deemom said...

Taking a list that has not been added to is dangerous, because then you add to it when you get there. CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL!!! love aunt deedee

Cal and Whit said...

ha! What a guy! I love that Corey of yours! Also, what cool additions to the lists, a top hat!? Awesome!!!