I can't remember what movie they were watching (see how long Aly's hair is? this is a pretty old picture) but it was new to them, and Jack held on to Aly like that through all the scary parts. I remember him burrowing his head into Alaster's shoulder to hide his eyes when it was just too much! Alaster, for whatever reason, was just fine.
I hope they will always have each other to turn to when things gets kind of scary. I know I still occasionally need someone I can metaphorically and sometimes quite literally burrow my head into for some extra support!
5 comments:
I don't usually comment on the blog, but I had to say how much I love it when they get really into a movie. We were watching Harry Potter #2, well they were watching it and I was watching them...waiting for the reaction. When Harry gets grabbed by the creepy hand in Borgin and Burkes, they both jumped out of their skins...and then looked over at me with a big grin on their faces. It was great.
I love this picture, because it totally looks like you cuddling up to Corey! Jack is totally a mini-you and ESPECIALLY in that picture Aly looks like a mini-Corey. LOVE IT!!
Cutest picture you've ever posted. I love your "what brothers are good for" posts. They make me smile and melt my heart. ;)
HA! Oh My goodness! I almost have no words! That is so adorable that I can't hardly even say! I love those little boys and I absolutely love this picture!
Now that I am fully awake (saw this post in the middle of the night) I LOVE THAT ALY IS THE COMFORTER.... he is going to be SO much help for the new baby... I love that Corey was watching and waiting for their reactions. THAT Jack and His ALY will be quite the pair and do some great things... I love that my boys are still good friends and that they both married girls from the same part of the country so they will always be seeing each other.... love Great-Aunt deedee ( I love saying that, hahahahahaha)
I love that it doesn't phase Aly, but Jack is the one worked up! ha!
Post a Comment