My History

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Conference Weekend

Conference Weekend in April found us at Gram and Grandpa Burton's.

We are so lucky to always have somewhere to go for conference, holidays etc. The vast majority of the student families here do not have that, and we always remember how blessed we are!


We played conference games that Gram had prepared, ate lots of yummy food, talked with one another, listened to our wonderful leaders, and Corey/Ed got started on the beds.


My favorite talks while listening were Elder Scott's about marriage, Bishop Burton's about the welfare program, and President Uchtdorf's which was about a lot of things.

I'm sure I will acquire more favorites as I go back and read. It's always that way isn't it? I never appreciated Elder Wirthlin's talks until I read them- and then they were usually among my very favorites!

Yay for conference!


2 comments:

Cal and Whit said...

I loved seeing little snippets of your conference weekend! What a fun Grandma to have such kid friendly conference days. She is one of a kind. Looks like you guys had a blast, and it was also fun to see Corey and Ed working on the Bunk beds!

deemom said...

Conference BINGO way cool.... Hope you are having spring BECAUSE WE ARE NOT..... Snow on the ground THIS MORNING 04/30/11 mm rrrrggggg love aunt deedee