My History

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Jack's New Looks

Top 2: Cute and Front Toothless

Bottom 3: Rebellious Mohawk

(Dad actually buzzed a real one... They both thought it was so cool... can you tell? Jack's style dream-come-true. I was not a fan. Jack wanted me to love it. The best I could do was adopt an "I'm happy that you're happy," attitude about the whole thing. I let him wear it for a week but made Corey take care of it before church on Sunday. I do love that bottom right photo though.)

Next: Sweaty, Dirty, Happy... feels like summer is on it's way! Classic.


New Looks.


Same Darling Boy.

2 comments:

Cal and Whit said...

Alright, I have to admit, I'm with Corey and Jack on this one, I think it looks adorable! ;) I am in love with his little toothless grin! Also, I love the little red faced happy boy pictures too! What a darling little boy! Talking with him tonight and seeing these pics has me in a bit of a missing Jack mood. Darn it.

I love that little boy!

Cal and Whit said...

Oh, also, I was going to say that Talmage may or may not have been, [and still is] sporting the mo hawk look every since we brought him home! ;)