My History

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A Tune To Start Your Morning With

To the Tune of "Spider Man," the original cartoon version (missing a few parts of course because I'm not creative enough to make that long of a song up).
Altogether now!

Monkey Man, Monkey Man
Does whatever a Monkey Can
Where he goes? No one Knows.
Monkey, Monkey-Monk, Monkey Man.
Monkey Maaaaan!

Here comes the Monkey Maaaan.

Monkey Maaaaaan.
We love our Monkey Man!

4 comments:

coryshay said...

I am definitely going to be singing this all day now! What a cute monkey man!

coryshay said...

Haha... I am still singing this song, but now it's morphed into "Spiderpig" from the simpsons movie... what a great soundtrack to start the day!

Ashlee said...

I think you mean "A Tune with which to Start the Morning."

from corey

deemom said...

THESE POSTS ARE THE BEST when they are older and AT THEIR WEDDINGS you can show these posts and picks and HAVE SO MUCH FUN.... minus the nose pics.... LOVE YOU WISH YOU WERE HERE FOR THIS WEDDING AND to see Mr Talmage... Do you skype? love aunt deedee