My History

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Close Ups

While rummaging through my millions of photos trying to prepare a couple of posts this morning I came across these close ups of the boys:


I love the ones of Truman because they show my vantage point of what his serious little face looks like right before I start pelting it all over with kisses.

I love the one of Alaster because it gave me my first full bellied laugh of the week and reminded me of THIS.

And I love the ones of Jack because he took them himself and they are just so JACK. (And they show his 6 year old crazy teeth!)

Good Morning to you all. More from our neck of the woods soon :)

1 comment:

katers said...

Your boys are too cute. I love finding random pictures like that...especially the ones they take themselves. They're usually good for a laugh. :) Hope you're having a lovely day!!