Little Mr. can flip!
(Tummy to Back. It started Nov 8th. I'm trying to be better at recording dates and doing things in order. Have you noticed the boys hair length is all-over-the-place?!? That's because I don't blog in order these days. I let it pile up and then I spew it out all willy-nilly like. No order at all!)
Anyway... here's what it looks like.
It starts like this:
(Tummy to Back. It started Nov 8th. I'm trying to be better at recording dates and doing things in order. Have you noticed the boys hair length is all-over-the-place?!? That's because I don't blog in order these days. I let it pile up and then I spew it out all willy-nilly like. No order at all!)
Anyway... here's what it looks like.
It starts like this:





1 comment:
That is darling! I can't wait for ours to do some flipping of his own!
Post a Comment