My History

Monday, February 27, 2012

Corey and His Baby

More from the old draft box...
This one feels terribly appropriate to post today... and Corey will know why.

Corey loves this baby, and this baby loves him back.
You should see Truman when he and I go to wake Corey up each afternoon.
Truman does this huge happy intake of breath and smiles and smiles at Corey.
If I'm holding him he starts bouncing up and down like crazy.
He's just so happy to see his Daddy! And Daddy is pretty happy to see him too. Being adored is a nice way to wake up.
It's one of my favorite moments of the whole day.

Our boys are lucky to have a Daddy who loves them all so much and who works so hard for them in every way.
You are doing such a good job Hon.
Love you.

1 comment:

coryshay said...

p.s. I forgot to tell you about Parenting with Love and Logic. I thought it was pretty decent. And I do remember it having some discussion on discipline. I just saw it on my "read in 2011" list and remembered about it! I know they have a love and logic for the early years too.