My History

Monday, February 20, 2012

What Brothers Are Good For no. 24

Funny Feet.
Alaster came down the stairs giggling like crazy over his hilarious feet.
Gram had just bought them new packs of socks and Aly decided to put them all on at once.
His reason? "I wanted my feet to be really, really warm. And... I wanted to be taller."
The pictures don't do it justice, but his feet really were quite fat. We all had a squeeze and a good laugh at them.
Joining in the fun, Jack followed his example:
The joke was too funny to stop there... so Aly went to Jack's sock drawer and stuffed on as many more as he could manage:
Pretty silly.

Someone else has cute sock feet too:
Happy Monday to You!

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Truman is killing me. He is adorable!

Emily Dawn said...

very cute. truman is a chunk!

coryshay said...

Dear Ashlee,

How are you?

I am food.

Do you know why I am good?

Because I just read through all your fun posts that I haven't read yet!

All 3 of your boys are getting so big! They're all looking like big boys! Even Truman!

I'm sorry Truman had RSV! I hope he is doing well now. Christian has had croup twice but thankfully not RSV yet. Boo for sicky kids!

I've been working on Downton Abbey little by little after my family has gone to bed to help me unwind...almost done with season 2.

I wish I could comment on them all but there's not enough time! I loved every post. And I'm so grateful for blogging to catch up with each other!