My History

Monday, March 5, 2012

27

Two Sunday's ago I turned 27. Woop-de-woop!
I stayed home from church with Truman who was still sick, and spent the rest of the day with family.
Cindy spoiled me, of course. Do you love that darling craft she made? She also made me THIS and THIS all served with my favorite Roasted Garlic Crostini and some fantastic vegetable sides.
Oh. My. Stars.
If anyone ever indulged on their birthday... it was me!
She and Ed also gave me a really fun game and a food processor. Glory! I have wanted a full sized food processor for ages!

Later that night while Corey and I were playing the game together our good friends the Savages stopped by with these lovelies:


Emily made them herself. That girl is so talented!
They made for the perfect spot of sweet after meals for the next few days.

Everyone was so sweet.

Thank you so much for your cards, phone calls, emails and expressions of love.
I love you back with all my heart.

and PS- Alysa dear, my nails are so stylin' today. Thank you!

4 comments:

Alysa Stewart said...

Happy Birthday again! I was wondering if they would be tinted tonight when I showed up. I'm dying to see how that orange looks on real fingers. (But maybe you did the red.)

JaNae said...

I missed your birthday. I am lame!!! Happy late birthday. You are awesome.

Amberlin Gefrom said...

Happy Belated birthday..sorry I stink. Anyways glad you had such a wonderful day!

deemom said...

DId my card get there? I hope so cause I think you are awesome and SO MUCH FUN.... I bet Truman stored the Ada face away just to show on special occasions and SURPRISE You all..... love aunt deedee
CALL ME SOMETIME....801-362-5200