Last week I accompanied Jack on a school field trip to the library.
I thought that the library was kind of a lame destination, but it was surprisingly fun!
I thought that the library was kind of a lame destination, but it was surprisingly fun!

Due to my chaperone duties I didn't get many pictures. I was actually the only chaperone taking pictures (what ?!?) so I hid my camera while at the library and took my shots with the discreetness of a spy! You should have seen me. I was pretty proud.
Annnnyway. Jack was really sweet about me coming. He wanted to sit next to me on the bus and everywhere in the library. He didn't like being photographed however. I was only able to get that picture of the two of us when I promised him he could take this next one:
(The Emergency Exit door on the top of the bus. Fascinating. We discussed why on Earth it would be on the ceiling?!?)At the library we had 4 different stations:
1- A surprisingly informative and fun tour of the library.
2- A book read. (of course!)
3- A Science Demonstration wherein Jack got to pull apart 2 plungers stuck together with a partner, and I got to hold the longest rubber band in creation for a demonstration. We also experimented with wind vortexes. Very cool!
4- Book Bingo! All winners get a bookmark!


No comments:
Post a Comment