My History

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Kisses

Howdy Y'all.
I'm in the midst of some procrastinating and thought I would keep it up by telling you something magical that happened today!
My darling baby boy... the one you see here... gave me his first ever intentional kisses today!
I was holding his chubby cheeks and giving him little kisses on his mouth and saying "kiss... kiss...kiss..." and then I hopefully asked him "kiss?"

He looked at me right in the eyes, opened his mouth (you know... the way all babies do for kisses at first?) and leaned in to give me one! He repeated it several times throughout the evening so I know it wasn't a fluke.

I tell ya what folks.
It just doesn't get much better than that.
And I know these pictures were in the collage but I think they are worth posting on their own too:

I love his long, curly lashes:


Okay. Procrastination over. Now off to work like a good little girl.
Peace out.

5 comments:

Emily Dawn said...

what a cute little chubby baby:)

coryshay said...

Love it! It makes it all worth it doesn't it?

Brittney Richards said...

I love baby kisses. Eliza has been giving them to me for months now. I Love it!!

Emily Dawn said...

got your message. you are fine. lets talk this Wednesday night. have fun with the party:) happy b day jack.

Diana said...

He is so stinking cute!!!