I was doing the dishes when Iron Man came in with a status report on his battle. Things were getting serious out there and I could tell he had plans to recruit me into the fray.
Pretty intent on finishing the dishes I turned the conversation to other Super Heroes in an attempt to delay him.
After a minute of being absorbed in our discussion he suddenly snapped to and with a hint of disgust in his voice declared:
'I can't just stand here talking about Batman, I have to save the world!'
Pretty intent on finishing the dishes I turned the conversation to other Super Heroes in an attempt to delay him.
After a minute of being absorbed in our discussion he suddenly snapped to and with a hint of disgust in his voice declared:
'I can't just stand here talking about Batman, I have to save the world!'

1 comment:
One thing I love about you Ashlee is how much you appreciate your children and their different personalities. I love how you find joy and happiness in motherhood.
Post a Comment