We went on some morning walks:
We went on some evening walks:
We climbed trees alone:
We climbed trees with friends:
We swung high:
We went to friends houses and came home with neat surprises (thanks Alysa!):
We looked cute in our stroller and tried out grass for the first time!:
And had more duels in one week than a momma could possibly hope to count (I had pictures of light saber fights in pretty much every spot around our house and community... even up a tree if you can believe it!):
We talked to our cousins (Jack and Ada's very first phone conversation!) and played them some tunes:We wore our very first 24 mo.old outfit and looked so handsome:
(photos taken the day they insisted I refer to them as "Bob," (Jack) and "Bobby," (Alaster) )We were thankful for the practically perfect spring weather and tried to get out in it as much as possible.
We were thankful for our wonderful home and friends.
We were oh-so-thankful for a break from our regular comings and goings.
and...
I am thankful for a wonderful husband who works so hard so that I can be home and enjoy these moments with my boys!











2 comments:
oh! you're welcome! have they sprouted yet? ours are little sprouts now. :)
Ok the picture of jack in the lower left corner of the collage in the toy room looks so much like you it's unmistakable where he came from! I love it!
Post a Comment