Hello my lovelies!
Corey and I have decided to go private with our blog. If you'd like to continue to read us please leave a comment with your email address, or email me at ashleemb85@gmail.com. You have one week before I make the switch.
And to my Grandparents (and maybe others that are interested... Cindy?): I know you have had some trouble connecting to private blogs in the past. I would be so, SO sad if you didn't read me anymore because of similar issues. But no worries! I gotcha covered! My dear friend Marie showed me how to make my blog send you an email announcement every time I do a post. It should make it super easy for you to go in and see it.
Thanks all!
Corey and I have decided to go private with our blog. If you'd like to continue to read us please leave a comment with your email address, or email me at ashleemb85@gmail.com. You have one week before I make the switch.
And to my Grandparents (and maybe others that are interested... Cindy?): I know you have had some trouble connecting to private blogs in the past. I would be so, SO sad if you didn't read me anymore because of similar issues. But no worries! I gotcha covered! My dear friend Marie showed me how to make my blog send you an email announcement every time I do a post. It should make it super easy for you to go in and see it.
Thanks all!
12 comments:
The Newton family would love to be invited! And can we be added to the email list when you post??
jmsweet04@gmail.com
Used not for email but just to check out all of the awesome blogs. Please invite the Sweets.
I love reading your blog, please invite me:) lyndseydyann@gmail.com
Lyndsey Williams Anderson
paige.atwood@gmail.com
Count me in. I love the updates and the pictures of your cuties.
I would like an invitation! I think you have my email, but let me know if you need it.
Now if only private blogs could show up on my reader...
Would love to be able to added!
quistdaphne@yahoo.com Hope all is well, love seeing and reading about your sweet family!
ME ME PICK ME!!! Don't leave me behind I can't bare the thought of not being able to see my Beloved Burtons in some way!!!
coloraillidh@yahoo.com
Please invite me. I love to read your blog. c_yospe@yahoo.com
I don't really use this email but for blogging, continue to use my other one for emails. natalie.larsen8@gmail.com
Love you much!
Auntie
PLEASE! Don't leave us out. Can you do the same for Gram Carmen and PaPa that you do for Cindy?
And us too! Can you send the invite to Cal's email? We love you.
Post a Comment