My History

Monday, November 26, 2012

Ick!

I write a lovely farewell post only to find out that apparently getting a new blog won't fix the problem.

Stay tuned folks.  I will figure this out!  Sorry to bombard your email tonight!  You love me... you'll forgive me right?

3 comments:

Pokemon said...

I just ran into the same problem! Hmmmm? Makes me wonder what is going on, because the chances of us both having that happen at the same time, weird!

Alysa Stewart said...

Ooh, I wondered what was going on. Good luck getting it figured out! (Maybe you should switch to wordpress? because in my studies about Serious Blogging, it seems like pretty much everyone agrees that Wordpress is like a billion times better than Blogger. And if you're going to have to start a new thing anyway...might as well make it the best you can, right?)

Unknown said...

You sent my invite to my work email address, will you send it to rjamie05@gmail.com?