
So far things with Jack and Aly have gone great. Jack has adjusted so well to having a little brother. He rarely get's jealous and loves to "Hodim." (hold him) He's a big help to mom and can sometimes get Aly to take a binki better than I can. I love being home with my two sweet boys!
6 comments:
Yea!! I'm so glad you're blogging now! you should add our blog to your list... hanndallfam.blogspot.com
Your boys are adorable! I wish we were closer so that we could play more. It was fun to see you at the reunion, though I wish I could have talked to anyone more...there was just so many people to catch up with, things going on and kids to chase.
Oh. My. Goodness! I love this picture of them. How darling. Now I want to hodem! Both of them!
hey ash! love your blog! isn't it so much fun? i'm addicted. your boys are cute. anyway....if you want to add us to a link it's bkmorganfamily.blogspot.com
those are the cutest boys i have ever seen. love aunt deedee
Ashlee I love the blog! I'm in the blogging world too. Add us to your list- I already added yours! (jgottfam.blogspot.com) Your boys are both so adorable. It is so fun that they are both born on days with parades. They'll always think the parade is just for them. I love it.
ummm yeah stinkin cute...check out my blog...but yeah way cute fam!
Post a Comment