My History

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

New Obsessions



Well the "ta-ta," (candle)phase is over. The new obsession of Jack's little life is Weedwackers, Leaf Blowers, and Tennis Rackets. Such a funny kid. We had to stop going to the park because he didn't play with anything anymore. He would just find the landscapers (who know him on a quite personal basis now) and get them to let him play with their equipment. I felt so bad- even though they didn't seem to mind- it took up quite a bit of their time, and it was a little scary to me. When Gram and Grandpa Burton came to Alaster's baby blessing they bought him this weedwacker and you would have thought the boy had gone to heaven. Also, this weekend Corey let him play with his tennis racket, an item previously off limits, so now in the morning the first thing he screams out is "Want tennis racket!"

2 comments:

katers said...

Wow! I'm glad he doesn't seem to be emotionally scarred from the previous weedwacker incident! What a funny kid!

Cal and Whit said...

I am absolutely in love with the weed wacker picture and want one for a frame in our house. It makes me laugh and want to cry at the same time...I want ta ta's to come back!