My History

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Alise's Game

Last week Jack and I got to go hang out with the fam' and see Alise play volleyball. She is GOOD! Jack LOVED watching. He actually stayed put and cheered for a long time. Then he and Aimee took to playing on the bleachers. I asked them to pose for a picture and they stood side by side with their arms straight down looking pretty bored so I said "Give eachother a love or something!" This is what happened:

Here is a shot of the woman of the hour. None of the action shots turned out very well so here is just one of her taking a drink :)

This is my Aunty (nat), Grandma Luella and Grandma Carmen (who came up all the way from New mexico purely to see Alise play- how cool are they?) and my Aunt Shirley

Last but not lease Jack and Uncle John

1 comment:

Cal and Whit said...

I do have to say that I love the pic of Jack and Aimee giving loves! So cute! Also, that is so neat of your grandma's. They are so great!