

Is this a face of a happy child? We think not. Jack has been Mr. Grumpy-Pants this week. Still, we can't help but find him funny so we thought we'd share a few stories.
We have had several conversations that go a little something like this:
(in this case he wanted to watch his new favorite movie Tarzan)
Jack: "Wanna watch Tarzn (he leaves out the "A" at the end)"
Ashlee: "Not right now honey."
Jack: "WANNA WATCH TRAZN."
Ashlee: "Jack, we've already watched it and I don't think we should watch any more TV."
Jack: "WANNA WATCH TARZN!!!"
Ashlee: "No Tarzan."
Jack: "YES TARZAN!"
Ashlee: "How about playdough?"
Jack (as sassy as can be): "How 'bout Tarzn?"
He really likes to turn things around on us lately. Corey was in the car with him while I ran into my office real quick, and he kept having to tell Jack to stop screaming. It ended with him saying "Jack- STOP." and then Jack replied half screaming, half crying, pointing his finger at Corey "No YOU stop!"
He did the same type of thing to me earlier this week. He was so over-the top tired and grumpy that it was just funny and it wasn't making me frustrated. So I just asked him nicely "Jack are you grumpy?" and he was so growly when he pointed at me and said "No YOU'RE grumpy!"
Gotta love it :)
3 comments:
This post...made my day! I absolutely lo-ved it!
I love your blog. It always keeps me smiling! Hilarious stories!!
Oh my gosh! This blog cracks me up! It also gives me hope that mine is not the only 2 year old to act and talk like this. Oh man! Sam pulls out an atitude sometimes that I just don't understand. It is funny, though...after I'm done being frustrated with it. Cute boys!
Post a Comment