My History

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween Carnival

The young women and young men in our ward threw the primary kids a halloween carnival last week. Jack got to put on his costume for the first time. He was THRILLED! We have been building it up for so long that when he finally got to put on the entire get-up not just play with the wand he was ecstatic! I know I am a little biased, but is he not the cutest Harry Potter ever?





Corey made him his very own wand! What a nice daddy! It actually was a fun little project for Corey and he made a bigger one for himself. Now when Jack and I play Harry Potter together we can duel properly. (if it ever was a secret that we were nerds it is out in the open now)



I have the wonderful priveledge of serving in Young Womens right now and here are some pictures of a few of my YW friends. I couldn't get all the girls together in one place to take a picture which makes me sad. Sometime I will get a picture of everyone to put up. I LOVE my young women, and the leaders I serve with.

Here is Brooklyn, one of our cute beehives. She did the face-painting that evening.



This is Daphne (left), YW secretary, and one of the most hillarious girls I have ever met... Jensen Lillywhite. Remember the name people (as you can't really remember the face from this picture) someday I will be telling people that I knew her.



Don't worry everyone Jack hexed the heck out of this spider at the carnival. Then he started beating it with his wand. I don't think he realized it was there for a game. He just knows that in the second Harry Potter movie Harry gets rid of some nasty spiders and I think he was trying to do likewise.



Jack and a few of his friends in the ward.




We had such a fun time. Thanks to all the young women who helped!

7 comments:

Amberlin Gefrom said...

ohh he is the cutest harry potter ever!

coryshay said...

That is the most darling costume ever. He seemed to take it very seriously!! I can't wait to see you next week!

Cal and Whit said...

oh my goodness, it was even cuter than I had imagined! I absolutely love it!!

wood said...

OMG Ash he is the cutest Harry Potter in the whole freaking world! I think he should play his double. What a cute kid...and Aly is so cute also. I hope you have a great day and the rest of the week.

Ash

katers said...

okay....i know jack is cute, bot i was not prepared for that! SUPERCUTE!!!

katers said...

p.s. i tagged you. don't worry, i won't feel bad if you don't actually do it. check out my blog for the rules if you want to though.

Cal and Whit said...

I am still loving these pics and have to visit regularly to see them! They make my day.