My History

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Katie Tagged Me

The rules I think were the following:

-Write 6 factoids about your self on your blog
-Tag 6 friends and leave comments on their blog letting them know they have been tagged and to go to your blog for full details

Okay here we go:

1- If the saying "you are what you eat," is true I think I would be steamed broccoli. I LOVE that stuff. We eat it with dinner at least once a week, but frequently two, and I snack on any left overs. The weird thing is though that next to pickled beets I find fresh broccoli to be the most disguisting taste on the planet. Weird.

2- I am 22 years old (I think... I never can quite be sure unless I confirm with Corey) and I am still afraid of the dark. Last night I had to go post notices at my apartment complex I manage at the scary hour of 9:00pm (we don't live on-site) and I discovered that I quite literally am one of those people who jumps at their own shadow. I have all kinds of irrational fears actually... but they are long stories so I will spare you.

3- As you can tell by #2 I am the WORST, WORST, WORST, person I know at remembering anything numbery... this includes dates (even important ones like what year I got married. I can usually remember the day, but the year is always a toughy), measurements, and directions. I once tried to take videos back to a store 2 blocks away from my home in West Valley (when I lived with Nat and Kyle) and ended up forty minutes away in Magna and it took me calling both the Larsens and Corey to get home. If I ever forget your birthday don't worry... it's nothing personal I PROMISE!

4- I LOVE cooking. Absolutely love it. I love making meals, baking, trying out new recipes, and most of all EATING!

5- Jack has now gone a week straight of going on the potty without even one accident! (Okay not a fact about me... but I am so proud of him!)

6- I have many hero's that I look up to for various reasons. I feel like I have been blessed with such amazing people in my life, who have taught me so much and make me want to be better. I was going to list some... but there are so many and this is supposed to be a quick thing. Just know that if you are reading this you are most likely included in that list. :) love you all!

Okay I tag... Hannah, Whitney, Shayla. (Also not 6 but oh well... Kate did a lot of the people I know who blog)

2 comments:

coryshay said...

Good factoids. It's going to take awhile to come up with some as creative as yours are!

Cal and Whit said...

I am so proud of Jack and his no accidents for a week! Plus, i love that you are now steamed broccoli. Plus I have to still ask Cal how old I am too! Either that, or i have to go through the ages of all my siblings and then I can figure it out?! I am totally with you on that one!