
Alaster found his toes this week, and every time I lay him down he goes right for them. This is us getting him ready on my bed after a bath.
One thing that I love about Alaster is how he is so willing to do anything that we ask of him... or rather he doesn't put up a fight when we do things to him like Jack would have. Exhibit A: The hat.


Also I just have to say that I love watching the boys get closer to eachother. It is now a favorite thing of Jack to try and get Alaster to laugh. Often times he does it without meaning to. Alaster already looks up to Jack and just thinks he's so funny and cool. I hope it continues.
2 comments:
Wow Aly!! Just as you're finding your toes, I'm losing sight of mine!
What a cutie! I Love the hat! That is so neat that they are like that.
Post a Comment