
For the occasion I made these yummy wraps and got to buy a new platter for myself to serve them on :)

It was so much fun to see all my old friends. Shayla and I have known each other pretty much for as long as I have a memory. She was 3 years ahead of me in school so except for Elementary we were never with each other, but we grew up dancing together. This is a picture of us with some of my other dearest friends that I danced with growing up. It's Stephanie, me, Shayla, Corinne, and Misty. I also got to see my teacher Candice and her hubby Andy and his family. It was wonderful to catch up with people.

Whit was sweet enough to watch the boys so I could do this, and I was stupid and forgot to get a picture of them all together. They of course had tons of fun with their favorite Aunt Whitney. Thanks Whit!
4 comments:
Good thing one of us has big life events every once in awhile or none of us would see each other!! It was way fun to see everyone... I guess it'll be until someone has another baby or gets married that we'll all get together again!
Thanks for the recipe and the picture makes me even more excited to make the wraps
What cute pics of you and your friends! Also, the wraps look so good on your cute platter! And, it was totally my pleasure to watch your boys! They made my whole week! It is not that often that I get to spend that kind of quality time with them, so I loved every second of it!
I love baby showers! it looked like a fun one. again i want to do a ballet session with you! it would more art like so ...call me or email me NOW! i want to see you !!!!
Post a Comment