My History

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Johnny Jump-Up



Alaster finally figured out the Johnny Jump Up! Yay! It took a few tries to get it, but he certainly does now! This is one of the first times that he really got what he was doing. I love watching his little legs! Today he was in the jump up for a good half hour just going crazy.

Jack is a little jealous. I wish he could remember that he too got to play in the jump up once. He'll tell me "I grow up, be a baby, I'll do the jump up."

4 comments:

coryshay said...

Yay!!! That looks like Ally's having a lot of fun! Now what's the grown-up version of the Johnnny Jump-up? Cuz I would do it everyday if it made me that happy!! Maybe chocolate?

Brooke said...

i remember jack swinging in that thing.!!!! oh and my other comments are through out your blog hahaha. you dont do comment notification? go in your settings under comments and they will email you anytime anyones leaves a comment. another easy way to go under edit post and you can scan through quicker without waiting for pages and pictures to load! Think of it as a treasure hunt to go find ... think it was three other comments...hahahaha fun huh!

coryshay said...

Hey Ash... does Whitney go to UVSC? I've only met her like once or twice, and I thought I saw her yesterday in the halls. I was going to say something to her, but I chickened out at the last minute... if it was her she probably thought I was crazy just staring at her!

Anonymous said...

Hey there!! Wow...I can't believe how fast the time has gone! And look how quickly our families have grown! What sweet little men you have...Corey's alright too! :) It was so fun to read all their funny antics...aren't they amazing? I think our kids are about the same age so it's fun to read what yours are doing because it sounds similiar to what mine are up to. Take care!!!