My History

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter

Aunt DeeDee got Jack these cool Easter gel window decorations when she was watching the boys while we moved. She took them to the store and Jack said "I like those." and she got him these and some cheetos that he said the same thing about. He has had a remarkably good time arranging and rearranging them throughout the Easter season.

We were so glad that Corey had spring break the week before Easter too. We spent one of the mornings being really relaxed and decorating eggs:













Easter Sunday was really nice too. It was a really nice spring day, and church was wonderful. The boys looked very cute in their Easter Outfits courtesy of Gram and Grampa Burton. Then we spent that night with our Larsens (Jack says "Their MY Larsens!") It was nice all the way around.









By the way... someday I'm going to learn how to take good pictures of the boys. I never can get the lighting very good :(

5 comments:

Cal and Whit said...

what a fun easter day! Your boys look so darling in the yellow Easter outfits! Happy Easter!

Hannah said...

So, so, so cute! I just think your boys are adorable! Isn't it fun to have two little guys. I love it!

Unknown said...

I cannot believe how amazingly beautiful your boys are! I am sure they bring you so much joy and drain so much energy. I love you so much and hope I can meet them some day soon!! Jodi

coryshay said...

Oh, they look so springy in their yellow! Too bad I'm staring out the window at ice and frost today :(

Brooke said...

your boys look soooo cute! Im dying to hang out and have a playdate! glad your easter was oodles of fun